DemoFest has been a part of DevLean for almost as long as DevLearn itself. This year thousands of DevLearn attendees flood the ballroom to see over 110 demonstrators sharing their work in areas such as soft skills training, video, simulations, and game-based solutions. This year DemoFest hosted 10 unique categories and our best of show for vendors and non-vendors. Here’s a list this year’s winners as selected by the attendees who roamed the room for almost 2 hours observing, asking questions and even trying some out:
- Games: Using a Digital Escape Room to Build Product Knowledge from Assurant
- Business process: The Fallout Podcast Fraud & Corruption Module from Cath Ellis Learning Design
- Academic: Medical Animations and Interactive Diagrams in Storyline from Artisan E-Learning
- Soft skills: Interactive Video for Sales Relationship Building from Cinecraft Productions
- Onboarding/Employee orientation: Gamified Multi-device Onboarding Program from LEO Learning
- Video: Using xAPI Outside of an LMS to Analyze Learning Behaviors from LLamasoft
- Immersive/Simulation: Using AR for Manufacturing Machine Training and Support from Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Mobile: Escape Room Apps for Onboarding from Paycor
- Alternative: Using Immersive Learning to Promote Electronic Vehicle Use from OGE Energy Corp
- Student: Engaging History Through Mobile AR from Bloomsburg University
- Best of Show (Vendor) eLearning Mini Games for Building Literacy Skills from The Game Agency
- Best of Show (Non-Vendor) Enterprise Security Mystery Video Series from State Compensation Insurance Fund
Didn’t get a chance to see them all?
Several of the winners were asked to present their projects today at the DemoFest Showcase session happening at 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM Friday, October 25 in Montego. Also, be sure to check out all the winners in our Online Best of DemoFest event happening on November 20th. To learn more about this and all the events, be sure to see the eLearning Guild calendar.