This July, The eLearning Guild is launching something totally new. Realities360 brings learning and performance professionals together to literally get their hands on augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and expanded reality technologies. This limited-seating event also includes a Technology Showcase where attendees can see, touch, and hold examples of these technologies and speak to the people who developed them. So who should come to Realities360? And what would you get out of attending? Read on!
Who Should Attend Realities360
Are you a tech junkie? The go-to person when a new learning technology emerges? An early adopter of the hottest learning technologies? If your organization is starting to explore alternate realities for learning and training or leading the charge, Realities360 is the event for you!
What Am I Getting Out of it?
- A hands-on experience designed to allow you to immerse yourself in AR, VR, and other alternate reality technologies
- Learn the differences between all the enhanced reality options available
- Discover what enhanced reality services can do for your organization
- Explore real-world examples of these technologies being used in the learning and development field
- An inspiring keynote session from Maxwell Planck, VR expert and technical founder at Oculus Story Studio
- Engage with dozens of speakers who will show you the ins and outs of alternate reality technologies
- Examine how you can best capitalize on enhanced reality technologies, while they’re still new and can set your business apart
- Explore AR, VR, and other alternate reality products and services at the Technology Showcase, where you’ll also be able to chat with the people who developed them
If you want to understand how these technologies can be used in training and development, join us in the heart of Silicon Valley and immerse yourself in learning. Register today for 2017 Realities360, July 26 – 28 in San Jose, California!