A guide for what to do, see, and eat at the MGM Grand during your DevLearn 2016 trip.
1. Entertainment. The MGM Grand offers a variety of options for entertainment, from illusionist David Copperfield to KÀ by Cirque Du Soleil. A masterpiece in storytelling, KÀ tells the epic tale of twins on a journey to fulfill their shared destiny. Check out the MGM Grand’s shows here.
2. Eating. From sushi to steak, the hotel has you covered on restaurants. There’s a sports bar, a trattoria and bar, French cuisine, a Mexican grill and cantina, a New Orleans fish house, a buffet, and more!
3. Nightlife. The MGM Grand is home to Hakkasan and the Wet Republic. Learn more about the hotel’s nightlife here.
4. Relax at the Grand Spa & Fitness Center. For those looking to treat themselves to new levels of relaxation and rejuvenation, the Grand Spa has 30 treatment rooms along with saunas, whirlpools, and lounges that provide a plethora of treatments to help you recharge and revitalize.
5. Topgolf is a four-level entertainment venue with interactive golf games and balls that score themselves. Topgolf features climate-controlled hitting bays, hundreds of HDTVs, a stage for live concerts, water features with cabanas, dynamic event spaces, food, and more.
6. Pools. Visit the Grand Pool Complex and splash around in the MGM Grand’s four swimming pools, three whirpools, and cascading waterfalls.
Haven’t reserved your spot at the MGM Grand? The headquarter hotel expects to sell out, so don’t wait—Reserve your room by October 21!