The first-ever FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo is just around the corner and people are getting excited. We asked a handful of those attending FocusOn Learning to share what they are most looking forward to about the event. Here’s what they had to say.
1. Learning about the convergence of mobile, video, and performance support, and the growing intersections between these emerging topics in our industry.
2. The active sharing of documented best practices, successful use cases, and appropriate tools that power today’s most progressive learning initiatives.
3. Catching up with experts in the field, getting their feedback, and seeing what they are working on.
4. The practical hands-on sessions that teach information and skills that can be applied immediately.
5. Catching up with old friends and meeting new people.
6. Seeing the most recent work being done in mobile learning.
7. Learning about the innovative ways others are using video for learning in their organization.
Join the fun! Register today for FocusOn Learning 2016, June 8 – 10 in Austin!