The Learning Solutions Conference and Expo is just a few weeks away, and as such it’s time to start getting ready for the conference. We want you to have the best possible experience. To help achieve that. we want you to be aware of two orientation session options that can give you important tips to help you get more out of the conference.
At both sessions we’ll be exploring similar topics, including:
- Unique programming elements of Learning Solutions you won’t want to miss
- Tips for navigating the conference
- An overview of the mobile app
- How you can get your hands on a cool Learning Solutions t-shirt
- How to contribute to the conference backchannel
- Tricks for extending your conference experience beyond the end of the event
Online Orientation (via Google Hangout)
On Thursday March 12 at 10am PT / 1pm ET we will be conducting an online Orientation via Google’s Hangouts on Air. We’ll be exploring all of the topics listed above, plus more. During the Hangout we’ll be using the Q&A functionality so you can ask whatever questions you may have related to the event.
On Tuesday March 24th (The day before the conference kicks off) we will be conducting an Orientation session at 5pm. We’ll be exploring many of the same topics that we do during the online event orientation. In addition, we’ll also have members of the Docent Program on hand to talk about the program and connect new attendees with one another.
We’re holding these orientation sessions to help you have a better conference experience, so regardless of which session you decide to attend, be sure to bring your questions.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!