Our next #GuildChat takes place Friday January 23rd at 11am PT / 2pm ET. The topic for this chat is eLearning Authoring Tools.
There are a great number of tools available to use in the creation of elearning. It seems like there are more and more tools being added to the mix each and every day. Understanding which tools are available, and the scenarios in which each tool works best, is a challenge.
In this week’s #GuildChat we explore the numerous tools that are available in the elearning space, sharing which ones we are using and why.
Here are the questions currently scheduled to be posed during the chat.
- What elearning authoring tools are you using today? Why do you use those tools?
- What are your favorite free or low-cost tools?
- What non-elearning tools do you use often as part of elearning development? How do you use them?
- How do you choose the right authoring tool? What questions should you be asking?
- Do you use a separate tool for designing elearning than you do for developing it? Why or why not?
- What do you wish you could do with your elearning tool that you currently can not?
- What new types of functionality is needed from the elearning tools of tomorrow?
See eLearning Tools in Action
One of the best ways to evaluate elearning tools is to see them in action. Join us for LS DemoFest at the Learning Solutions Conference and Expo this March and experience dozens of elearning projects firsthand. Speak to the designers and developers of each project and learn about the tools they used, and the successes and challenges they had along the way. Or consider bringing your project to Orlando and sharing your story, learning from the feedback and questions attandees as about your experience. DemoFest is always a highlight of any eLearning Guild Conference, and a tremendous learning opportunity for those in the elearning field.
Can’t join us in Orlando this March? Check out the growing library of recordings in our new DemoFest Archive
. The DemoFest Archive shares short video recordings of presenters at our live DemoFests sharing their projects and their design and development stories. It’s a great way to bring the DemoFest experience back home all year round, and it’s just been added to all paid levels of eLearning Guild Membership.