Our next #GuildChat takes place Friday December 12th at 11am PT / 2pm ET. The topic for this chat is Reflecting on What we Learned in 2014.
Reflection is a powerful tool for learning, yet we don’t often allow time for us to reflect on our own learning as learning and performance professionals. In our last #GuildChat for 2014 (We’ll be back January 2nd), we take a look back at 2014 and examine what’s gone well, what needs to go differently, and what lies ahead.
Here are the questions currently scheduled to be posed during the chat.
- What are some of the most important things you learned in 2014?
- What 2014 accomplishments are you most proud of?
- What new ideas have you incorporated into your work this year?
- Did you provide learners with choices this year? If yes, how? If no, why not?
- What would you like to have done differently this year? What barriers got in the way?
- What are some problems you see in our industry that you believe we should be working to solve?
- What would you like to learn more about in 2015?
We’ll see you Friday December 12th!