Our first #GuildChat of the new year takes place Friday January 2nd 11am PT / 2pm ET. The topic for this chat is New Year, New Opportunities.
The start of a new year is a time full of promise and possibility. In our first #GuildChat for the new year (We’re WEEKLY starting January 2nd), we channel the excitement of the new year and examine some current trends and what we can expect in learning and performance in 2015.
Here are the questions currently scheduled to be posed during the chat.
- Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions for 2015, professional or otherwise?
- Wearable Technologies are expected to explode in 2015. Do you see them as a fad or game changer for learning?
- How do you see technology changing in-person, or classroom-based learning in 2015?
- 3D Printing is another technology taking off in 2015. How do you see 3D Printing being used for learning?
- What opportunities exist for learning via the expanding array of social technologies that are available?
- What role do you see mobile technologies playing in learning and performance support?
- Given all your experiences that has brought you to today, what one piece of advice would you give yourself for 2015?
If you’re interested in exploring the future of learning and technology, consider joining the Guild Community at one of the most forward-thinking events in the industry in 2015.
Missed the Chat?
Here’s a Storify that captures the conversation that took place. The tweets are shown chronologically. If you’re interested in seeing the linked conversation applying to a specific tweet, click the timestamp listed on the tweet.