As part of our celebration of the 10th annual DevLearn Conference and Expo, we’re exploring what learning might look like 10 years in the future. We’ve invited everyone in the eLearning Guild community to share their thoughts and predictions. You can get more details on how you can share your story here.
We’re kickstarting the conversation with a live Twitter Chat on Friday September 5th at 11am PT / 2pm ET. The chat is scheduled to last one hour. We’ll be using the hashtag #LRN2024, so be sure to add that hashtag to all of your tweets during the chat.
Here are the questions currently scheduled to be posed during the chat:
- How has learning changed in the last 10 years (from the perspective of the learner)?
- What is the most significant change technology has made to organizational learning in the past decade?
- What are the most significant challenges facing organizational learning today?
- What technologies will have the greatest impact on learning in the next decade? Why?
- What new skills will professionals need to develop to support learning in the future?
- What will learning look like in the year 2024?